Shorter training periods, globally standardised training volumes, documents and degrees, innovative improving elements and consistently high quality - these are the most important requirements for MTM training internationally.
Therefore, a blended learning concept was developed. Certain training can be completed as an e-learning course and other parts can be completed as regular classroom events. The first e-learning training was MTM-1 Base and other courses are now also available.
MTM-1 Base (e-learning)
The standard MTM-1 Base training was implemented as an e-learning self-learning phase. The training is structured in individual learning modules and is offered in English.
The training in MTM-1 Base imparts knowledge of and skills in the application of MTM-1 and explains the importance of the use of the individual MTM process building block systems.
Further course information
• Historical development of MTM
• The importance of the framework of MTM process building block systems
• MTM Basic Motions (content and influencing factors), their practical application, and their importance for higher aggregated MTM process building block systems
• Rules for the consistent and correct use of the process building block system MTM-1
• Initial practical exercises to reduce the number of application errors or to consolidate the correct application of the process building block system MTM-1
• MTM degrees (“Blue Card” and “Green Card”) and their national and international significance
There are no admission requirements for the participation in MTM-1 Base.
The participant knows:
• the development and the structure of MTM-1,
• the areas of application and application prerequisites for MTM-1,
• the classification of MTM-1 in the framework of MTM process building block systems (general manufacturing environment), in which areas it is applied, and in which aspects it is similar to and in which aspects it differs from other MTM process building block systems,
• the MTM Basic Motions and their fundamental significance for the higher aggregated MTM process building block systems,
• the essential degrees in MTM training (“Blue Card” and “Green Card”) and their national and international significance, and
• other MTM methods, such as ProKon and EAWS, as well as, MTM tools, for example TiCon, and their importance and application in PEP.
The participant can:
• read MTM-1 analyses and has gained initial experience in writing MTM-1 analyses, as well as, in the application of the MTM-1 rules.
• use MTM-1 and gains initial experience in:
o planning and designing work methods, work processes, and workplaces,
o designing work contents (i.e. describe and assess them), and
o improving existing work systems.
• explain the MTM Basic Motions and their fundamental significance for the higher aggregated MTM process building block systems,
• select the MTM process building block system most appropriate in his professional environment, and
• assess from which further training measures he will benefit most in his profession.
Each learning module in the e-learning training concludes with a final exam. Once all tests have been passed, a certificate will be issued.
The access time to the e-learning course is 90 days after activation.
Please ensure that your computer is running with the following system requirements:
• Windows: Internet Explorer 11 or higher, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
• Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
• Mobil: Safari in Apple iOS 10 and higher, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 and higher, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or higher.
• Generally, you can work on this course on your iPad. Just make sure that you have a stable WLAN-connection to prevent possible problems.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Eddie at 0828801916 for support in planning online or regular MTM training courses.