The confidentiality and protection of information has always been a top priority for the South African MTM Association (SAMTMA) and your privacy is important to us. SAMTMA respects your privacy and is committed to keeping your personal information secure and confidential. The Protection of Personal Information Act, No. 4 of 2013 (POPIA) came into effect on 1 July 2021, which formalises the way all South African companies need to go about collecting, processing, storing, sharing, and maintaining personal information.
• What personal information we collect,
• The purpose for which we collect personal information,
• How we collect personal information,
• The parties who receive the personal information,
• Your rights as a data subject,
• The length of time that your personal information is retained,
• The contact details of the SAMTMA Information Officer.
We urge you to read through these documents to gain an understanding of how we protect and process your information.
Should you require further information, please call 082 880 1916.